Tis’ the season to be merry, and we hear at Frank-lySports want to do everything in our power to help that. This time, we are reaching out to our female readers(we might have two), to help them with last minute holiday gifts they can provide for their special someone. There is probably no chance that any of these are cheap, but hey, its the thought that counts.
Also, I’d like to give a special thanks to the highly intelligent, multi-faceted, control group that helped to brainstorm ideas for the list. Truly a talented group.
1. Super Bowl tickets-If your beau doesn’t want to go to this game, you should probably kick his ass to the curb anyway.
2.Paid admission to his favorite sports team fantasy camp-Odds are he didn’t play, was to fat, to slow, to white, or quit because of you, so give the guy a chance to live his dream.
3. NCAA Final Four tickets-see explanation to reason one…And yes ladies we are serious about that.
4. Season tickets to his favorite college/pro/minor league team-Just another great way for you to spend time(and money) with each other. They even have half season packages for most teams. Don’t buy the cheap seats either, he didn’t go cheap on your ring did he?
5.Plan a Sports-a-holic trip-Hit a multi-city, or multi-game weekend in a city you both have never been to. Check out the Phoenix Suns and Coyotes in the same week, or a college bowl game and hoops game. He’ll never forget it and he’ll tell all of his friends. Great way to break up those bromances ladies.
6. 40+ inch TV, hooked up complete with sports package-NFL Sunday ticket, NASCAR, NBA ticket etc(break up may immediately follow)
7. Panoramic view of his favorite stadium-good for over the fire place in your living room(don’t think he won’t suggest it), office, study, or man cave.
8. Autograph memorabilia of favorite player-personalized-Again with the brownie points.
9. Sports movie collection-There are certain movies that men must have and must watch. Suggestions: Varsity Blues, The Program, Mighty Ducks, The Natural, Field of Dreams, Friday Night Lights, Hoosiers, Rocky, Tin Cup, Little Giants…Its a big list.
10. Favorite team/player jersey-Accessorize your man for game day, you’ll get tons of “brownie points” for that one.
All we are trying to do here is make you the best wife/girlfriend/friend with benefit/stalker that you can be. At a minimum, this gives you tons of ammo for all the crappy gifts he’s about to give you. For crying out loud, make us a list already!